Fusion of Physicsand Chemistry
Multiple collaborative research sharing academic
and social challenges
- ANNOUNCEMENT The fourth CURIE seminar (Lecturer: Katsuaki Sato, Emeritus professor, Tokyo University of Agriculture and Technology) was held.
- ANNOUNCEMENT The third CURIE seminar (Lecturer: Katsuaki Sato, Emeritus professor, Tokyo University of Agriculture and Technology) was held.
- ANNOUNCEMENT The second CURIE seminar (Lecturer: Norikazu Mizuochi, Professor, Institute for Chemical Research, Kyoto University) was held.
- ANNOUNCEMENT The first CURIE seminar (Lecturer: Yoshiaki Shimada, Fellow, JST-CRDS) was held.
- ANNOUNCEMENT Announcement of JSR-UTokyo Collaboration Hub(CURIE) official website release.
No events are being held at this point.
CURIE is a collaborative creation hub aimed for fusion of physics and practical study based on chemistry
The University of Tokyo and JSR aims for social implementation of high performance products through Material Innovation and creation of achievements which will become basis of next generation science and application at collaborative creation hub in the Faculty of Science Building No. 1 at The University of Tokyo Hongo campus.Concepts
Research at CURIE
Through this comprehensive collaboration, JSR will gain a deep understanding of the functional expression principle of products and promote the development of products with extremely high differentiation performance by combining physics and chemistry.
In addition, the Department(1) will transmit to the world the achievements that will become the foundation of next-generation science and applications by exploring various phenomena and pursuing science from a physical perspective in this collaboration.
(1) the Department…Department of Physics, Graduate School of Science, The University of Tokyo